The San Lorenzo 104 sports the unmistakable San Lorenzo style, matching elegance, balancing spaces, a well-balanced ratio of empty to occupied spaces and an extraodinary number of innovations while maintaining the identity of San Lorenzo planning fleet.
Contemporary design and expansive decks, spacious and light saloon, pure luxury of cabins.
Dine in style in the fresh air and enjoy outsanding natural landscapes of the South China Sea.
The italian chef will please you with an interncontinental variety of delicious menu.
Have fun the wide selection of superyacht toys available from- seabobs, jet skis, windusrfing, diving equipment, waterskis, wakeboard, kayak, fishing equipment.
With a professional dive master will show you Indian Ocean from inside, or just relax on the upper deck Jacuzzi.
San Lorenzo 104 has already made successful charters in the following territories:
- Malaysia- Langkawi, Tioman Islands,
- Indonesia- Bali, Komodo Islands
- Thailand - Similan Islands, Phuket
- Myanmmar (Burma)
San Lorenzo 104 have a selection of verified holiday itineraries with good provision support throughout the region.
- L.O.A.: 31,7m (104'0")
- Beam: 7,1m (23'04")
- Draft: 2,00m (6'07")
- Crew: 5
- Built: 2012
- Refit: 2015
- Shipyard: SanLorenzo
- Flag: Cayman Islands
- Naval Architect: Francesco Paszkowski
- Hull Construction: Composite GRP
- Main Amenities: Air Conditioning, WiFi, Jacuzzi, Stabilisers at Anchor
- Available In: Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Asia, Burma (Myanmar), Malaysia
- Cabins: 4
- Cabin Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen
- Bed Configuration: Double, Single, Triple
- Guests (Sleeping): 8
- Guests (Cruising): 8
|Price (for 1 pcs.):||
2 x MTU 16V2000 M93
- Cruising Speed: 25 Knots
Tenders & Toys:
- 5 x Full Diving Equipment
- 2 x Water Skis
- 8 x Fishing set
- 1 x Jet Williams Turbojet 445 Tender, 5 pax
- 2 x Seabobs Cayago
- 1 x Jet Ski Yamaha
- 1 x Windsurfing equipment
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x Kayak
- 1 x Jacuzzi on upper deck