Do not be mistaken by her sleek lines!
Meya Meya is most probably one of the most comfortable yacht in her category chartering in Turkish and Greek waters. Thanks to 5 en-suite staterooms among which 2 masters and one large VIP, she can accommodate between 2 to 3 families up to 12 guests sleeping. The yacht is also very well equipped with a stunning Jacuzzi and all the modern entertainment systems, water-sport activities and amenities one would expect.
- L.O.A.: 35.00m (114' 10")
- Beam: 8.00m (26' 3")
- Draft: 1.80m (5' 11")
- Crew: 7
- Built: 2010
- Shipyard: Logos Marine
- Flag: St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Naval Architect: Ed Fry – Fryco
- Hull Construction: Composite
- Hull Configuration: Planing hull
- Main Amenities: Air Conditioning, WiFi, Jacuzzi, Gym Equipment, Stabilisers at Anchor
- Available In: Europe, Greece, Turkey
- Cabins: 5
- Cabin Configuration: 4 Double, 1 Twin
- Bed Configuration: 2 Pullman, 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Single
- Guests (Sleeping): 12
- Guests (Cruising): 12
2 x MTU 16V 2000 M93 / 2,400 BHP each engine @ 2450 RPM
Meya Meya is on the heavy side this is mainly because it has such a strong construction (hull etc.) which does effect the fuel consumption. But this what makes Meya Meya such a comfortable ride.
- 2 x Kohler 70kW generators (power plant) we interchange between each generator every 12 hrs.
- Cruising Speed: 14 knots
- Fuel Consumption: 450 Litres/Hr
Tenders & Toys: 8.3m deep V tender / chase boat with a 300HP top speed of 45 knots, seats 8 guest very comfortably4.5m jet boat tenderSeadoo jet ski 255HP three seaterStand up paddle boardTwo person kayakWakeboardChild wakeboardWake skateDual / mono water skiChild learner skiMixed inflatable tow-ables and inflatable float loungeGym Equipment:Treadmill ProFitness 2000Recumbent exercise bike ProFitness 8350-RTRX systemTrigger point systemYoga mattsYoga ballsVarious weights and exercise bands