La Bellini, designed for the French Riviera
The 20.44m Predator 64 open 'LA BELLINI' was built in 2012 by Sunseeker.
La Bellini's interior layout sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, including a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, and 1 twin cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 2 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
La Bellini's impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
- L.O.A.: 20.44m (67' 1")
- Beam: 4.50m (14' 9")
- Draft: 1.40m (4' 7")
- Crew: 2
- Built: 2012
- Shipyard: Sunseeker
- Flag: British
- Hull Construction: GRP
- Hull Configuration: Planing
- Main Amenities: Air Conditioning
- Available In: South France & Corsica , Europe, Italy & Sardinia
- Cabins: 3
- Cabin Configuration: 2 Double, 1 Twin
- Bed Configuration: 2 Double 2 Single
- Guests (Sleeping): 6
- Guests (Cruising): 12
Volvo Penta IPS 900
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
- Fuel Consumption: 300 Litres/Hr