The Charter Marketing Program provides a worldwide audience for charter yachts. Thanks to a global network of representatives and agents, Neo Yachting also controls directly a large share of the charter market!
Each of our yachts are assigned a Charter Manager who will act as the Manager’s agent and promote the yacht to the international brokerage community. The Charter Manager will perform the following operational and administrative activities:
- Devise and implement the marketing plan in consultation with the Manager of the yacht.
- Respond to and process charter inquiries.
- Handle the numerous details pertaining to a booked charter.
- Visit the yacht on a regular basis.
- Negotiate rates on behalf of the Manager and/or owner.
- Communicate the confirmation of a charter and send client signed contracts to the Manager for signature in a prompt manner.
- Liaise with the Captain and Chief Stewardess on a regular basis.
- Prepare charter contracts and manage escrow accounts. Neo Yachting will act as stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Manager and Captain to provide regular calendar up-dates.
MYBA Charter Show
Genoa, Italy, early May. This is one of the most important international shows dedicated to super yachts and luxury recreational sailing. Participation in this show is highly recommended since brokers prefer putting forward yachts they have personally inspected and with professional crew. Participation is at the Owner’s expense and is agreed in advance with the Charter Manager.
The Charter Collection
NeoYachting has developed with its partners a range of theme holidays offering the freedom and comfort of a private yacht and the spice of luxury activities: spa, gastronomy, golf, Ferrari experience. This strategy enables us to reach new breed of clientele.
Every year, Neo Yachting organizes with key partners, 4 or 5 events to promote its fleet and services to a very high profile and targeted audience.
Yacht Familiarization trips
Familiarization Trips are organized for a select group of professional brokers and the media so they can experience the amenities provided on board first-hand. Fam trips are highly effective since they generate a positive buzz in the brokerage community and encourage journalists to write positively about the yacht.
Open Houses can be organized in appropriate locations for a number of select brokers. This is a cost-effective way of presenting your yacht to qualified professionals.
In addition to flyers to the international brokerage community, newsletters and yacht presentations are mailed to our charter clients on a regular basis.
Promoting your yacht at shows
Our fleet and charter programs will be marketed in yacht shows, luxury trade or tourism show and B2B events. A list of upcomming shows in which we participate is available on request.
Powerful E-marketing campaigns
NeoYachting uses the Internet intensively to market your yacht for charter. Our E-marketing campaign includes:
- Maintenance of a comprehensive database driven website at www.neoyachting.com.
- Web traffic enhancing
- Advertising on the major search engines and yacht charter portals
- Link exchange programs
- E-mailing Access to the global yacht charter market.
We will represent your yacht on the worldwide charter market, working closely with professional charter brokers and listing your yacht on myba.net and other mainstream yacht charter databases.