Neo Yachting offers operational support targeted towards the small to medium size yachts. Our range of services will ensure that your yacht is being maintained, operated and administered to the highest possible standards and in-line with the international conventions and the insurances. We may also help you offset part of the annual operating costs through charter activity.
Our strategic partnership with CD Marine of Monaco allows us to also offer Full Management for yachts greater than 500 GT, including ISM, ISPS, SEEMP, MLC2006.
- Financial management via separate bank accounts for each vessel. The expenditures are carefully controlled working from an annual budget with quarterly and annual reporting.
- Selecting and working closely with vendors, contractors and the shipyard. We also coordinate and control the periodic maintenance of the yacht with the crew. The work is aligned with the budget and the yacht’s program agreed with the owner every year.
- Making sure your yacht complies with all the security and legal regulations which are compulsory for a commercial or private yacht.
- Crew placement, reference checking and employment verification, crew contracts, payroll, withholding taxes (when applicable), health insurance and crew mail forwarding.
- From company formation to flagging, classification, berthing options, crew employment, etc… we have developed a solid knowledge base and pool of experts to guide you through the initial phases of ownership.